Accounts Assistant – Job duties
The job duties of the candidate is as follows:
- Entering financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable in software like tally ERP 9,
- Managing payroll,
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the Director,
- Cash & bank reconciliation,
- Managing company ledgers,
- Coordinate during internal and external audits,
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies,
- Managing day-to-day transactions,
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget,
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods,
- Assisting Director in day-to-day accounting works,
- Handling other admin related works in office.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Minimum experience required: 2-3 years in accounts field.
Minimum qualification: 12th pass or B.Com (Graduate)
The candidate should possess the following skills in order to handle this post proficiently:
- Must know tally,
- Data Entry,
- Have good knowledge of all accounting entries,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office,
- Should have knowledge of TDS & GST & their returns filing,
- Experience in balance sheet account preparation,
- Detail oriented, organised, punctual & responsible,
- Competent IT Skills,
- Strong Book-keeping skills,
- Written and oral communication Skills,
- Certificate or degree in related field will be an added advantage.
Training would be provided to the selected candidate.
This job is only for females.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- Tally: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Address Badli
- Salary Offer ₹15,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month ₹15,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month